Sunday, June 8, 2008

Confession


When i was in High School i had a "secret" eating problem. I didn't want anyone to see me eat- Once i drove about 40 miles out of town and picked up a hot fudge sundae cake and onion rings. The 40 miles back were spent shoving then in my face- that's so sick, i know! Anyway, for some reason, when i finished - i don't know what came over me- i tossed the entire bag out the window of my car. Let, me tell you- i have never felt so guilty. I felt like a piece of trash myself and from that day on I have vowed never to litter again. Its so disgusting- I mean, i see all the crap on the side of the road and it makes me so sick. Someone once put littering into perspective by saying - (try to look at it this way) would you walk into your parents house and throw a coke can on the floor? So why would you throw one on God's floor. Anyway, so that's my confession for the week- i once was a litter bug.

2 comments:

Bea's little Stuff said...

Yes That Is A lot Of Litter. Pepole Should stop puting liter on the floor.

elmil said...

totally agree! its so gross!